Our Site: INDIVA Inc.
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Quality Assurance Manager (QAP)
INDIVA Inc. London, ON
INDIVA is a Canadian supplier of high quality, medical grade cannabis. INDIVA’s strain selection, cultivation and client care processes combine the know-how and experience of an internationally recognized and award-winning grow-team with GMP-compliant quality assurance standard operating procedures.
INDIVA’s wholly owned subsidiary is a Licensed Producer under Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulation (“ACMPR”) with its first indoor cannabis production facility located in London, Ontario and London’s first licensed producer!
INDIVA aims to become a global cannabis brand recognized for high quality products and excellent client care. As cannabis laws liberalize in Canada, INDIVA will continue to expand its client-friendly cannabis products. In addition, as cannabis laws liberalize internationally, INDIVA will use its Canadian operations as a platform to open new markets for its cannabis products.
The QAP will ensure that the product produced by INDIVA meets the companies’ objectives for: Purity, Quality and Security. QAP must have the ability to meet both external and internal regulatory requirements including legal compliance and customer expectations.
The QAP is accountable for development, implementation and ongoing monitoring of the quality assurance and control systems in compliance with ACMPR.
• Ensure that all processing activities are carried out as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), at all times, to result consistent quality medical cannabis products;
• Collaborate with other relevant departments such as operations and marketing to ensure compliance with Health Canada regulations and guidelines;
• Must ensure that all technical documents at site in use are current. All the master documents such as site policy documents and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) must be controlled and secured in accordance with Good Documentation Practices;
• Responsible for managing and coordinating staff, creating department efficiencies and providing leadership support;
• Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of management;
• Implementation of standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy and reliability of company products;
• Responsible for planning, implementing, and managing compliance of manufacturing and production process with internal and external safety, quality and regulatory standards/requirements for worldwide distributions;
• Assures compliance to in-house and/or external specifications and standards;
• Designs methods and procedures for inspecting testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of production processes, production equipment and finished products;
• Performs internal audits, and vendor evaluation audits on regular basis. Actively participates in internal audits such as Health Canada Inspections;
• Performs analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary;
• Assists product support areas in gathering and analyzing data;
• Participates in the reviewing of engineering designs to contribute quality requirements and considerations;
• Other duties as assigned by Upper Management;
• BSc in Biological Sciences/ Pharmacy/ Food (preferred);
• Previous Health Canada Security Clearance and work experience with a Canadian Licensed Producer (LP) is considered as an asset;
• 3 or more years of experience in Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Department;
• Previous experience operating in a fast pace organizational environment;
• Demonstrated project planning and management capabilities; experience with change management;
• Direct responsibility for determining the strategy to meet quality objectives with the available resources as well as tactical execution;
Note: Security clearance will be requested for this position.
We appreciate the interest from candidates however we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements. All resumes will be maintained in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
INDIVA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Salaried full time position.
Please provide cover letter and resume to:
9 total views, 1 today